Wednesday, July 1, 2009
Preschool ended a few weeks ago, but I still wanted to share some photos from Anna's last week. She loved preschool and looked forward to Tuesdays and Thursdays for the past year and a half. Last year she was in the Pooh Bears class, and this year she was a Cute Kitten. On the last day of school we took a picture with all of her teachers. She also celebrated her birthday at school on clown day - hence the pictures with her face painted.
Top 10 things Anna loved about preschool:
1. The monkey bars
2. Field trips! To the dentist, the grocery store, the nature preserve, the pizzeria, etc.
3. The share can
4. Taking home the class mascot, Pepper the cat
5. Painting. Lots of finger painting.
6. The Halloween, Christmas, and Easter parades.
7. Special teachers who love their students.
8. Being special helper.
9. Lunch bunch (staying after school for lunch once a week - which Anna begged for every day)
10. Time away from the twins to make new friends
Adam and Isabel are signed up for the Fall, and the teachers already know who they are since they were always there for Anna's drop off and pick up. The first thing Isabel asked on her birthday this week was, "Are we going to school today?" Now that they are three, they can't wait.