Sunday, March 9, 2008

I am a GIANT

I still haven't gotten around to full posts about Disneyland and the beach, so here is another single shot. My Mom and I on the little kiddie train at Disneyland.

Whenever I take pictures with my Mom, I look like a giant. She is small and petite, and I am...well, not. Even our heads are vastly different in size. In this picture, I'm sitting right next to her. I'm not closer to the camera, or sitting higher up or anything. I just have a huge head apparently.

Other than my GIANT noggin, this picture is pretty cute. Love you Mom!


Oh, and talking about my giant noggin reminded me of one of the funniest scenes from a movie ever. Skip to 1:35.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I always said that your head was bigger because you have more brain cells than I do! I had a great time at Disneyland, thank you for sharing Anna's and Eli's first trip to the happiest place on earth with me! LYT, Mom

Unknown said...

I knew I liked you for a reason! ;) And I love your Mom's comment above - very cute. I think the photo is an illusion, but it still cracks me up because Haval always jokes about how my family and I have abnormally large heads. So of course, I love that movie and I always quote that scene ("Head! Pants! Now!").

But I forgot there's an even better line in the clip you posted... "That’s a virtual planetoid! It has its own weather system!" So thanks, this will be my new movie reference every time he makes fun of me. ;)

Anonymous said...

That's hilarious. I didn't know you were such a big fan of the BEST CULT MOVIE EVER!