Wednesday, May 9, 2007

Great big happy family

I don't know why I'm posting right now considering the day I've had, but I'm trying to hold the babies off from eating dinner so the kids are all watching Sesame Street.

I just wanted to post this picture of the Yrungaray family - it has everyone in it! I stole this from Ben's sister Sabrina's blog. It was a beautiful wedding and we love Kevin - he is at our house working almost every day right now. Shout out to Kevin, sorry if Ben is pushing hard, he wants to get it done!



I was sick yesterday, to the point where I felt like I could barely keep my eyes open, this morning Adam cried for like 3 hours straight because he didn't feel good, and this evening Anna got sick (I think that was just something she ate - I hope). Anyway, I hope we are all on the mend, especially since Ben is graduating on Friday and my Mom is coming into town. Ben's parents are here too so hopefully we'll have a fun filled family weekend with some good pictures to post!

No comments: