Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Five little turtles


Isn't this the cutest picture? I'm not really a big "cutsie animal picture" type of person, but those little turtles are so darn cute.

The real reason I posted that picture is because I can't find our camera charger. I have a few pictures that I could blog about, but the charger must be located first. Plus, we had a fantastic campfire and Memorial Day picnic (ala Kentucky Fried Chicken) in the canyon on Monday, and I couldn't take any pictures because of my dead camera.

So, my point is, I'll be back as soon as I find it!

1 comment:

Steph said...

That picture is funny. :)
Boo on the lost camera charger. That is no fun!
Your memorial day sounds really fun! I wish we had done something like that. We went fishing in the morning, but nothing else too exciting.

I hope you find your charger soon!