Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Need a Nap?

Looking for a good place to take a little snooze?



These pictures were taken from the boat WHILE the kids were riding around the lake. She was THAT tired.

I guess that is what happens when you spend the night before "sleeping" in a tent with your cousin at Grandma and Grandpa's house.



Last month we visited my Dad, Sandy, Salina and cousins in Bullhead City, AZ. Here are a few pictures from our short trip, which included a train ride, a buffet, swimming in the hotel pool, and a day at the lake with some boat rides.




4 comments:

Rus & Bren said...

So cute of Anna asleep in the tube! Very funny.

Tiffani said...

that is so adorable she fell alseep. awe!! :o)

Sounds like an exciting and fun filled weekend :o)

Carilly said...

So I love that she napped in the tube ... I would do the same thing! I wish we could have gone too :( next time, have Greg take you on our boat! I'll make him!

Vicki said...

That is too funny. We have a picture of Tiffani's daughter doing the same thing.

Looks like a fun trip though. That is a HUGE tube!