Oh, and leave us a comment to congratulate us on 100 posts. I know we have readers who never say hello!
- We first met when we were introduced by a mutual friend our freshman year of high school. From what I remember he pretty much said, "Allison, this is Ben. He is a really nice guy I met in class."
- Our first date was to the Old Spaghetti Factory. We both tried not to eat as much bread as we normally would seeing as it was a first date and all.
- Our first kiss was in the hills behind Ben's parents house (Sorry Mom and Dad). We checked out the view from some rocks and that is where the magic happened.
- We came up with our first song when Ben wrote the lyrics for me on a note and left it on my car. To this day, I get choked up if it comes on the radio at just the right time.
- We had our first break-up about 3 months later. Just keeping it real.
- We talked about our future for the first time the summer after high school. This is when we realized we could spend the rest of our lives together and came up with the infamous "seven year plan."
- We first got engaged in July of 2001. I came home from studying and there was a beautiful flower arrangement on the table and an invitation to be ready for dinner in a few hours. We went to the Treeroom in Sundance, then to Deer Creek. Ben proposed as we sat by the creek.
- We first got married (for time and all eternity - so also the last time) on February 16th, 2002. So our anniversary is in just a few days. I'll have to think of another lovey post for that one.
- We had our first baby in June of 2004. When I saw how little Anna looked in Ben's arms I knew he would always take care of her. Cheesy I know, but true.
- We found out we were having our first twins in January of 2006. I went to the Dr appointment alone figuring it would be uneventful. On my way home as I was hyper-ventilating, Ben called and said, "So how was it, is it twins?" Yes honey, yes it is. Then we found out their sexes on Valentine's Day. So that brings us back to...
Happy Valentine's Day!