Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Happy 4th of July!

Well, I've been all about the kids lately and right now I have three more "kid" posts to add. They won't be as sappy as my birth stories though, I promise. So guys, you can come back and read again.

I took Anna on a "date" tonight to watch the fireworks. They were on July 3rd in our town. We went to a park and listened to some music, ate fattening food, and then the fireworks came. Anna watched for about 5 minutes and said, "They are like magic, Mom." So cute.

Then she said she wanted to go home. I asked her if it was because she was scared and she said, "No, I'm just tired." But it became very apparent while we were walking back to the car that she was scared. She thought the fireworks were going to get her. Maybe they'll be more fun next year!

While we were there we listened to an a capella group. Anna couldn't help but dance to the beat. This video cracks me up.

1 comment:

Carrie said...

She is too cute! She's got great rhythm :-)