Monday, July 16, 2007

One week

Carrie and I forgot to have someone take a picture of us, so here is a self-portrait we took as I was leaving! It was great to see Carrie, and her Mom and sisters. You are all welcome over to our house if you have some time free up!!


------------------------------------------
Ben has only ONE WEEK left until he takes the bar!! He's in full study mode this week. And I'm trying to get a lot done before we leave for California on Saturday.

But I'm going to take a break this afternoon and the kids and I are going to drive up to Park City to see my old friend, Carrie. Carrie and I have known each other since elementary school, and also went to middle school and high school together. I don't think I've seen her in 8 years or something like that. Here we are at good old Poly High School.

(Jenny, Carrie, Me)

Way back when we were in 5th or 6th grade (when was it Carrie?) her Mom had twin girls, and those twin girls are now in high school and playing in a softball tournament here in Park City. A while ago, when I found out I was pregnant with twins, she sent me this picture of us holding them:

Yikes, I look scary in that picture. I think it was during my awkward phase :) But it makes me feel old that those two babies are now in high school.

So before I know it, will my babies be in high school? I hope not, because it makes me sad that they are not babies anymore already. I have three on-the-go toddlers, and it happens so fast. Which reminds me, a post with Adam taking his first steps will come soon!

3 comments:

Tiffani said...

I just found pictures of me and Michelle Coleman and ROchelle Eaglin and Vicki eating ice cream outside of Thriftys when we were 11 years old. We all look so young. It's so amazing. Now we are all grown up. And we all have kids.

Kevin said...

Ben good luck with that bar studying!!!!

Jessica said...

Hey, I tagged you to do a Meme if you have time! See my blog for more info = )