Friday, October 26, 2007

Long time no see

We've been slacking on our blogging this week. The weather has been nice so we have a few family outings to blog about. All of the recent pictures are on Ben's computer, but I will try to get to them this weekend.

Without pictures, I have nothing important to say. But since this is kind of like a diary, here are my random thoughts for the week:

-----------------------------

Since October is almost over - let me remind you - October is Marie Calendar's pie month. All pies $5.99. We like to take advantage, especially since we don't live close enough to get my Grandma Robertson's pies, the best in the whole world.

------------------------------

Would you like to watch a sports movie? 2 PM every day, our house. When the kids nap, Ben breaks out the sports movies. This week we watched Remember the Titans, Dodgeball, Cinderella Man, Rudy, and Seabiscuit. Good times.

------------------------------

If the kids are quiet, toilet paper is probably all over the place.

-------------------------------

Wal-mart is an awful place to shop. Okay, they have low prices, but the lines are long, crying kids are there at 10:00 at night, and the check out person never knows what they are doing. And even though it seems cheap, why does it cost so much when we check out?

---------------------------------

On that note, the kids are getting expensive. This week we noticed that our grocery/toiletries/diapers/etc bills are getting outrageous. Time for a new budget for that stuff, because its just depressing to go over every week.

----------------------------------

That's all, and its 11:49 so I need to go to bed. I will sign off with my childhood goodnight to my parents, now passed on to our children.

Good night.
See you tomorrow.
I love you.
Sweet dreams.
Love you truly.

No comments: