Sunday, November 18, 2007

Moving On

I wanted to post quickly since the next few days will be crazy. Plugging in the camera and cord is just too much work with everything else going on - so no pictures for a little while longer. Don't worry, the kids look the same.

We are sad to leave - I've gotten teary on more than one occasion saying goodbye to friends and family. It will take some time for Anna to understand that although she gets to see her grandparents all of the time now, her aunts and uncles and cousins are still here in Utah. There I go, getting teary again.

Ellie made me a cute sign with this quote.

"Truly great friends are hard to find, difficult to leave and impossible to forget."

1 comment:

Kevin said...

Good thing we are still an eternal family! (on second thought, I don't know if that's a good thing or bad thing.) Don't worry, we'll come visit!