Thursday, April 12, 2007

Take me to the Hukilau

As the babies get older I am starting to smell the sweet smell of freedom! I don't even need a vacation alone yet, one with the kids will be fine. A few weeks ago we went to California for a wedding. I'm glad we had an excuse to finally leave home with the kids, because we realized we can probably go places now.

We are trying to think of a place to go for a short trip after Ben graduates. I said somewhere a short plane ride away. Ben says Hawaii. We went to Hawaii in 2005 and left Anna with her grandparents in California. Ben thinks we should rent a little bungalo on the beach so we can sunbathe while the kids nap. Sounds wonderful, but the 6 hour plane ride - not so much.

So give us your ideas of where we can go and maybe this blog won't just be filled with pictures of all of us in our PJs...

No comments: